|Available Outside the UK?
The Microdust Pro has the highest measurement range of dust measurement instruments on the market
Developed with a large internal memory, the Microdust Pro stores up to 500 of your measurements which can all be downloaded into Casella's Insight Data Management Software. The software has been developed for the easy management of data, perfect for data storage, creating reports and data analysis whenever required.
The Key Features are:
- Real-time graphical display of dust levels for instant assessments
- Simple icon driven user interface for quick and easy dust measurements
- Unique removable sampling probe
- Rugged design for harsh environments
- Multi-language operation
- Unique on-site calibration insert
- Environmental enclosure available for boundary monitoring applications
The Applications are:
- Risk assessments for dusts and aerosols
- Monitoring dust levels within the workplace
- Industrial process monitoring
- Testing air filtration efficiency
- Environmental dust assessments
- Boundary monitoring for construction and demolition
The Insight Software.
This software enables you to download noise measurements from the CEL600 series sound level meters and the dBadge range of noise dosemeters. when the measurements are once downloaded you can view them in a graphical or tabular format. These then can be allocated to a person, place or process and reports can be generated. As the Insight software works with the CEL620, 630 and dBadge (CEL350) series meters, you will only have to learn one package and only create the database for your entries once.
Instrument Configuration and Download.
Any new measurements will be immediately detected and downloaded when a meter is connected to the computer (typically via the USB port). Alongside downloading measurements, the software will also show the meter's calibration information which can be used to configure the meter's settings.